Effective since : 12/10/2020
We make it a matter of pride to respect the privacy of our users and to treat their personal data in the strictest confidentiality and in accordance with the legislation in force.
- WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
Visit.brussels is the controller of your personal data.
Here is our complete contact information:
Rue Royale 2-4
Belgian business registry (BCE) number: 0600.885.207
- WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data - personal or otherwise - for various reasons which are defined in the following point (see point 3). It includes the following data:
- your identifying information (surname, first name, marital status, email address, date of birth and delivery address);
- your bank details (credit card number, IBAN and BIC/SWIFT)
- your invoicing details;
- our communications (by email or other);
- the type of domain with which you connect to the Internet;
- the IP address assigned to you;
- the date and time of your access to our website;
- location data or other data relating to the communication;
- the pages you viewed on our website;
- the type of browser, platform and/or operating system you are using;
- the search engine and the keywords used to find the website;
- your browsing preferences and
- any other data that you would communicate to us.
- WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data to establish, carry out and conduct the contractual relationship with you, for the User to participate in games / contests / quiz and, in general, to provide the Service,- to incorporate users' personal data into one or more automated files, to analyze, adapt and improve the content of the Website, to carry out internal statistical surveys and market surveys and to deploy various statistical systems and studies, to carry out satisfaction surveys of the events to which the User subscribes, to allow the User to receive messages and manage his account from different devices (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.), to detect and / or prevent fraud or similar activities of an illegal nature, to verify credit cards and other types of payment cards, to respond to requests for information, for any marketing and promotions actions offered by visit.brussels to Subscribers to the Newsletter, to inform them about the evolutions of the Website and its functionalities, to transfer the personal data of our booth visitor to our partners present on the booth, and for any other purpose for which the User has expressly consented.
- HOW DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
- ARE YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
- HOW LONG DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We keep your data for the time necessary to accomplish the objectives pursued (see point 3). Once this goal is achieved, we delete them.
- WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AND HOW CAN THEY BE EXERCISED?
You may, at any time, request to verify, access, rectify, delete, transfer and object to the use of your data, as well as request the limitation of such use of your data. To do so, simply send us an email at the following address: email@example.com . We will then make every effort to take the necessary action as soon as possible.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA AND TO WHOM ARE THEY COMMUNICATED?
- DO WE TRANSFER YOUR DATA ABROAD?
Yes, in the context of our surveys conducted on SurveyMonkey/Zapier, an international "EU to US" transfer is made according to the legal conditions announced by the GDPR. No sensitive data is collected or communicated.
- HOW TO RECEIVE OUR PRODUCTS ?
With your consent or based on our legitimate interest based in particular on our relationship, we will subscribe you to our newsletter and offer you other similar products or services that may interest you. You can unsubscribe and withdraw your consent to these communications at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WHAT IS OUR POLICY ON DATA CONCERNING MINORS?
Our website is not targeted to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, contact us at the following address: email@example.com .
- WHAT TO DO IN THE EVENT OF A DISPUTE?
Lengthy trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in search of an amicable solution. You can also contact the Data Protection Authority.